Returns and Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We endeavor to provide our customers with the finest products possible because we want you to love your Glass Wrappings items as much as we do.
In our listings, we do our best to provide all the information necessary for you to make an informed purchase so returns and refunds will not be necessary. One of the ways we do this by providing accurate representations of our products. However, sometimes there can be slight color variations due to differences in monitor or device settings.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your purchase - we will be happy to help you in any way we can!
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
1. Returns must be authorized within 30 days of the original purchase date.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition as you received it -- unused and in its original packaging, including the packing slip.
3. All returns must be authorized by a Glass Wrappings' team member. If your return is approved, it will be given a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). No blind returns (returning items without notifying us first) will be accepted.
4. The RMA# must be clearly written on the outside of the package being returned.
5. Please return your item(s) in a timely manner, within 10 days of receiving your RMA#.
6. Returns should be sent to this address:
Glass Wrappings, 3521 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46033
7. Refunds will be credited using the payment method you have provided to us.
8. Unless our products are damaged or defective in some way, you are liable for the cost of any additional packaging and transit fees needed for the return.
9. Any shipping method may be used to send the product back to us; however, we highly recommend using a method that is insurable and trackable. We cannot accept authorized returns if the items show shipping damage upon arrival. You may want to consider insuring your return package. $50 of free insurance is included for packages shipped by USPS Priority Mail.
Following these guidelines ensures your return will be processed as quickly as possible. You can always contact us with any return question at email@example.com.
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- Custom or personalized items
- Sale items
- Gift cards
Glass is the epitome of fragility. Please inspect your order upon receipt and if your item has been damaged during shipping, please send a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery so that we can settle the matter properly by replacing it as quickly as possible.
You may also call 800-ASK-USPS (800)275-8777 to have a claim form sent to you. Submit the completed form with all other required supporting documentation (original mailing receipt, proof of insurance, value, and damage) to the address printed on the form. You can file immediately, but must file no later than 60 days after the mailing date.
The fastest way to get what you want is to return the item you have (please see "How to Return an Item" steps above), and make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you need to cancel your order, please do so as soon as possible or within 48 hours by emailing email@example.com. Please have your item information on hand.
INCORRECT TRANSIT INFORMATION:
Please verify that your shipping address is correct before submitting your order. Any package returned due to a wrong or incorrect address given by the purchaser will be reshipped at the cost of the purchaser.
LOST, STOLEN, OR UNDELIVERED ORDERS:
Lost, stolen, or undelivered orders are not our fault or responsibility, nor a reflection of our level of dedication to our customers. All lost, stolen, or undelivered packages without tracking information are the responsibility of the buyer. We regret that we are unable to replace or resend items purchased without insurance. We suggest you contact usps.com and file a claim with 15 days. Items shipped by USPS Priority Mail (our preferred shipping partner) include $50 of postal insurance protect against loss, damage, or missing contents.
For more information, go to www.usps.com/help/claims/htm#.
INCOMPLETE OR WRONGLY-PACKED ORDERS:
If your order is incomplete (and your package has not been tampered with) or wrongly-packed, please contact us at your earliest convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the situation as soon as possible, and at no additional cost to you.
If your order is valued at more than $50 and you would like additional insurance, and/or additional services from USPS, please go to www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.html.